Monday, September 1, 2008

Welcome!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I will try to keep this thing up-to-date that way people can simply visit this website to find out how everything is going in college. Here is a picture of me in front of my computer desk in my dorm room. My TV was scanning all of the channels (some of them are in HD and look really nice). So far I am enjoying it here at Vermont Tech. The classes are challenging but very fun and interesting. Tomorrow I only have 2 classes; I have Intro. to Technical Math and a Lab for Fundamentals of Circuits I.

I completed all of my assigned work a few hours ago so I could have the rest of the night off. I still have work due for Wednesday but since I have a short day tomorrow I should have no problem completing it. I hope that this blog thing works since it is great way for me to share information. In the future I will try and post pictures of the campus for everyone to see. I will try to update this as frequently as I can... :-)

No comments: