Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My First 'Umbrella Day'


During my week here at Vermont Tech, I got to thinking about the situation I would be in if it was a really rainy day (or a rainy 3 weeks like summer...) I didn't want to be one of the people that has to run from building to building, trying to dodge the rain. So at the end of my first week, I got an umbrella.

Fortunately, today is a really easy day for me. I just barely got out of my Technical Math class and it was pouring. It wasn't raining on the way down to class (it stopped for a little while) but I was right in expecting it to start right up again.

Walking back up to my dorm; it was funny to see how many people didn't have umbrellas. I figured people would know to be more prepared than that. :-)

I would get a more interesting picture but I don't want to be known as "the idiot who takes pictures in the rain" :-)

No comments: