Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Welcome to The Rat!

Vermont Tech's Restaurant



The Rat is Vermont Tech's restaurant. In case you are wondering the full name is The Rathskellar, or restaurant in German. Not only does the place look very nice, It also has an awesome view of the mountains in Randolph. The Rat serves kick-ass cheeseburgers, fries, and pizza etc... (They have a bunch of other things but I was focused on cheeseburgers and pizza...)

Since I have the Unlimited (Gold) Meal Plan, I am given $50 per week to spend at The Rat. I think this is what makes the Unlimited Meal Plan completely worth it. They even have a large variety of soda and Ben & Jerry's Ice-cream! I will definately be going back there. It has a wrap around deck that is set on top of this huge hill to give you a great view of the mountains.


(This is only one *tiny* part of the building)

No comments: