Friday, September 26, 2008

The Bonfire Never Happened

See the animated bonfire? You know what the difference between this bonfire is, compared to the one that was supposed to be at Vermont Tech. last night?

The animated one actually shows up when people expect it to.

All of the posters say "Huge Bonfire! September 25th 2008.... Right outside of the SHAPE building" I went down to the SHAPE building 1/2 an hour early so I could get some food and be there right when it starts... I waited until 9:15 pm and there still wasn't a single sign of a bonfire, or even someone getting ready to build a bonfire. I went back down at 9:35 pm to see if maybe it was running late, but I came to the conclusion that it just wasn't happening.

It is no big deal to me that the bonfire didn't happen. The reason why it is kind of annoying is that I walked all the way down to the SHAPE building... for nothing. Maybe I will just start my own fire... :-) (joking)

No comments: