Thursday, September 4, 2008

Internet Having Problems for Some Reason...



The internet connection here at Vermont Tech has been very buggy today. It has been difficult to do just about anything online. The connection is normally very fast so I am thinking that the school is probably running some maintenance on some of their servers or they had a server crash.

Anyway, this picture is of a curved sculpture that is outside of the Morrill Addition (where Expository Writing takes place). I just figured I would take a picture of it because I think it looks kinda cool.

I only had my Technical Math class today which was nice because it meant that I had less homework last night. I have homework to do for 3 of my classes tonight but the work should be pretty easy to do. I got my second Math quiz tomorrow, hopefully I will do at least as well on this one as I did on the last one. :-)

Time to get back to playing my guitar...

No comments: