Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Awesome Dorm Room View

Here is a picture of the awesome view I have out of my dorm room windows. I get to look out my window every day and see a road.... and some trees... and a propane tank. I actually have no problem with it though because it allows me to have a really good cell phone signal.

For actual news, I had a Technical Math test last Friday and the professor said that she would take the best one and give a copy of it to everyone for an answer key the following week. When I got my test back I noticed that it was the same as the answer key which means that I did better on the test than any of the other 20 students in my Technical Math class! :-)

I am off to an awesome start in the class that I was most worried about. This is really good news but I won't let my guard down. I need to make sure I keep up the good work and continue to be a persistent S.O.B. :-)

No comments: