Thursday, September 11, 2008

Events Coming Up Soon...


This is a picture of the Beta fish that I have in my dorm room. It is the first fish that I have ever had so I try to make sure I take care of it quite well.

In other news, Today was another one of my easy days. I only had my daily Technical Math class and my weekly Freshmen Orientation. Freshmen Orientation has been 'kinda' boring so far but I can't complain about having a class that has no outside course work or tests.

There are several interesting events taking place on campus in the next few weeks. There will be a live classic rock/country band that will be performing. The band is called 'High Ground' and they claim to be one of the best bands in New England... I will see about that! :-)

There is also a huge laser tag tournament planned where a company comes to the campus to set up all of there laser tag equipment. In a couple of weeks there is also a bonfire planned to take place outside of the SHAPE facility. I will try to visit at least one of these events and take pictures... You can pretty much guarantee that I will work my ass off to make sure I can go to the concert!

I might end up going to the bonfire but I am not too sure about that right now...

I should probably get back to my work...

No comments: