Friday, September 19, 2008

Vermont Tech Radio (WVTC - 90.7 FM)

I got an e-mail today about Vermont Tech's radio station. I checked out the radio station's website last summer and I thought that it was pretty cool. I think that the logo needs some work because it doesn't represent just how cool the campus radio station is.

The radio broadcasts on 90.7 FM, and also has a website. Click here to visit the website. The website allows people to 'request' songs just by clicking the mouse a few times. I say 'request' because every song that gets added to the list will get played. If you are lucky, and there are no other current requests, your song will play right after the current song.

Pretty cool, especially because the reception is always perfect! :-)

I am working on designing a new logo for the radio station since I might be joining the WVTC radio club to help with the technical side of things... I have a meeting on Tuesday @ 7 pm.

No comments: