Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I know that there is (at the time of this writing) only 15 minutes left of Christmas, but that is exactly why I am just barely getting around to making this post. Vacation has been going awesome so far. I am really enjoying my (well needed) time off. I know that when my Spring semester courses start on January 11th that I am going to have a larger work load ahead of me than I did last semester. The courses are going to be more challenging, and Freshmen Orientation has taken a hike only to be replaced by "C" Programming. I am sure that as challenging as my new courses will be, they will still be fun.

I don't plan on talking about what I got for Christmas because I am taking those who are less fortunate than me into consideration. I do however, have to make this post soon before it is too late... (only a few minutes left of Christmas...)

I will try to post a couple more times during my vacation... :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey look at me! I am the first to comment on my own blog! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sean,

how about a new post its Febuary

we just visited the school and our son will probably attend, thanks for the blog

Central Vermont Photography said...

Sorry for the crazy delay! I graduated this past May, so I haven't really been updating my blog. What's your son's name? I was an RA in Morey Hall last year, so I am wondering if I know him.

Thanks for checking out my blog! :)