Sunday, December 14, 2008

Week 15 - Last Day of Classes Tomorrow

UPDATE:

I forgot to mention that my roommate has moved out of this room which means that I now have the room to myself. This could change after Christmas break, when the spring semester starts, if there are a lot more students coming in or if someone wants a room reassignment. I am hoping that I keep the room to myself for the remainder of the year because it will allow me to have twice as much space, and it will make it much easier to study, and do work... I decided to post a picture of my dorm room, so people could see it. :-)

ORIGINAL POST:

It is hard to believe, but it is finally the end of the semester at Vermont Tech. It is amazing how quickly time can fly by when you are kept busy. With this week being the final week of the semester it is also the week of final exams. My schedule this week looks like this:

Monday: Last day of classes (normal Monday schedule)

Tuesday: Fund of Digital Circuits exam @ 8am, Fund. of Circuits Exam @ 3pm

Wednesday: Freshmen Orientation exam @ 8am (every course required to have final exam)

Thursday: Intro. to Technical Math exam @ 10am, 3 week Christmas break starts!

Friday: VACATION! :-)

My vacation starts after my Intro. to Technical Math exam on Thursday, and I will be coming back to the college on January 11th. If you are wondering why an exam is not listed for Expository Writing it is because the exam is just a quick talk with my professor. Each final exam is 2 hours long. You may remember that I already had a 2 hour Expository Writing exam earlier in the year. This makes life a lot easier because it is one less exam that I have to study for this week. The only exam that I am worried about (and so it will receive the most attention) is my Intro. to Technical Math exam. If i fail my math exam then I fail the course, but if I pass the exam then I will pass the course. I may or may not update my blog over Christmas break. The only thing that holds me back is the purpose of this blog. I have created this blog based around college, so anything that is not based on college would be considered off topic...

Just in case I am too busy later in the week to post again due to exams, be sure to have a great holiday vacation. I am wondering how quickly I can get the counter on my blog to rise, so feel free to tell anyone you know about my blog! :-)

No comments: