Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back to College With a Full Fridge of Food...

Yup. Vacation is finally over. It took me a while to get all of my stuff back in order since I was coming back from a 3 week vacation. I decided that I would take a picture like this so that people could see how the beds are set up in my dorm room, and to show the food that I have in my fridge now. For anyone who does not yet know, the beds pull out from under these cabinets that have cushions on them. The beds are used as couches when they are pushed in.

Anyway, I had a great vacation. It was nice having a vacation, but it is also nice to be getting back to classes. My up-to-date schedule should be on the right side of this blog. As stated before, I did this so that it would be easier for people to know when I do and do not have classes, and for anyone who might be wondering what classes I am taking. Tomorrow I have my first 3-hour class for 'C' Programming. I am interested in how the class will play out. I have experience writing computer programs, but I have least amount of experience with the 'C' language.

Well, I am probably going to get something to eat, and then play some Rock Band 2. It sounds like a pretty good plan right now... :-)

PS: I have a new camera now, so my pictures should be coming out noticeably better than my previous ones unless Blogspot reduces the quality when they are uploaded...

No comments: