Friday, December 5, 2008

Last Essay Grade is Also Awesome

I had my Expository Writing class this morning. I got my Example Essay back, and it is my 3rd 98 in the class! My essay was about the consequences of skipping class and how it can turn into a dangerous trend. I decided that this would be a good topic because I know several people who skip their classes all the time. These students are then surprised when they find that they are failing a course, and this confuses the hell out of me. The way I am starting to look at it is, if you are someone who is surprised by everything you are probably an idiot. :-)

Nobody should be surprised to find that they are failing a course after missing a whole crap-load of classes. Common sense says that if you don't show up for work, you don't get paid. In college, the professor still gets paid if you don't show up. The only one at loss is yourself. Why the hell would anyone willingly put themselves in this situation?

Anyway, I decided to take a picture of my "Awesome Dorm Room View" with a different angle, and a bunch of snow. It is only the beginning of December, so there is a hell of a lot more snow on the way. In other news, I have my 4th Technical Math exam today. I hope that I do well on it. With that said, I am worried that there is going to be a bunch of BS on it like usual...

I just need to get through this and then I am home for the weekend...

No comments: