Saturday, December 20, 2008

I Passed All of My Courses!

The picture above is of a tree that has been 'crystallized' with ice. At the time the picture was taken literally every tree had this crystal effect. All the trees looked like something straight out of a Christmas shop. I have lived in Vermont my whole life, but I have never seen this effect to this level. It is too bad that the trees don't have this crystal effect anymore. It was really cool because the trees would reflect the sunlight with rainbow-like colors making it look as though every tree had Christmas lights. :-)

Anyway, I found out today that I actually managed to pass my math course. I won't post my final grade because it is borderline, and I mean borderline. I am now only waiting for my final grade in my Digital Circuits class. I received an A- for a final grade in Circuits, an A+ in Expository Writing, and I passed math...

If I had failed my math course it would have completely screwed up my schedule for next semester. I would not have been able to move onto my next Fundamentals of Circuits course, Digital Circuits course, or obviously my next math course. It is my understanding that Fundamentals of Circuits II requires that (at least) the Tech. Math course already be completed, and it also requires Tech. Math II be taken during the same semester. With that said, I wouldn't be able to move onto my new courses. I would only be taking Research Writing, Fund. Programming in C, and Intro. to Technical Math.

My math course was the only one that I was worried about, so I am relieved that I passed the course. The grade I received will (likely) alter my GPA due to the fact that it is a 5 credit course, but my grades in all of my other classes are awesome, so I should still get by with a fairly decent GPA for my first semester.

I am going to try and keep the blog updated even though I am on a 3 week Christmas vacation. I am planning on posting a picture of our Christmas tree at some point this week...

No comments: