Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Huge Storm Causes Vermont Tech to Close...

There is a huge snowstorm going on outside right now. I would normally be in a 3-hour Digital Circuits lab right now, but the college officially shut down @ 3pm. I am not surprised that this happened because the weather is horrible outside right now. Not only is it extremely cold, but the wind and snow is almost too much to be able to deal with. It is a good thing that I live on campus otherwise weather like this could cause me to miss classes.

In other news, I have my first Intro. to Technical Math II exam tomorrow. I am actually quite confident that I will do significantly better on this exam than I did any of the ones from last semester. I seem to be catching on to new math things much faster now. This really gets my hopes up because I was worried due to last semester's math grades. Everything is going great so far... hell, as my professor pointed out, I got a 100 on a quiz today and it lowered my average! This is because my average is over 100% due to the bonus questions... :-D

Also, I really want to post a lot more now, but my work always takes top priority. I plan on reworking the times that I do my homework to get it out of the way sooner, and allow me to have more free time. :-D

UPDATE: I made a typo.... "%100" was changed to the proper "100%" :-D

No comments: