Thursday, February 5, 2009

Going to an Eve 6 Concert Tonight!


Tonight I will be going to see the band "Eve 6" perform live at the Pickle Barrel in Killington, VT. I know that it is going to be a lot of fun. They are a pretty good band. They actually do the song "Here's to the Night" which is awesome because that is the song that was played as the marching out song at my graduation. It will be really cool to see them live. This will be the first concert that I have ever been too, so I am really looking forward to it. I will actually be leaving in about an hour to go to it. :-D

Anyway, I haven't had enough time to post to the blog for over a week now because things have been keeping extremely busy, but everything is going great. Vermont Tech will be bringing Roderick Russel (sword swallower/magician) back to the school for his second show. Now that I have a new camera that can record video I plan on recording it and then posting his act on this blog..... hopefully this will make up for me not posting in a while.... :-D

If you would like to listen to "Here's to the Night" just follow this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P-ZteihW60

No comments: