Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Down to The Rat (and post 60!)

I just got back from The Rat Cellar (campus snack bar). Even though it is extremely cold out right now I decided that it would be worth the walk. Vermont Tech. gives students with the Gold Meal Plan $50 each semester to spend at the rat cellar. All students have to do is have their student ID card scanned by the person behind the counter. The $50 can run out fast, but that is
mainly because The Rat has really good food.

As the title of this post suggests, this is my 60th post on this blog. I believe that it is my 16th week of college, so 60 posts is a pretty impressive number to me. It should be known that I plan on keeping this blog up-to-date at least until I get my Bachelor's degree. I am planning on posting at the end of this school year about the total number of posts that I have created this school year. I will then try to top that number with the following year. :-)

I am looking forward to having only 2 hours of classes tomorrow. I will finally have plenty of time to play some video games, watch television, and a whole bunch of other awesome stuff...

No comments: