Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Long Days Are Over...

Wednesday is now my longest day of the week. I have a total of 7 hours of class time counting labs and lectures on Wednesdays. I am looking forward to tomorrow because I only have two classes on Thursdays, and my first class doesn't start until 11am. Since I only have Digital Circuits II, and Intro. to Technical Math II tomorrow I don't have any homework to do tonight except for my math work. Friday is going to be a pretty easy day also. I have a 2-hour lab for Fundamentals of Circuits II, an hour of Research Writing, and finally an hour of Intro. to Technical Math II on Friday. I like how my last class on Friday gets over at 2pm because it allows me to go home for the weekend earlier than I was for most of last semester.

I am going to get a move on with my math homework. I decided to take a picture of my hallway just for the hell of it. :-)

No comments: