Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Turned in LOADS of Circuits Homework!

A student in my circuits class and I completed a bunch of homework that we were missing, and I turned mine in today. I should be all caught up on all of my work now. It is a huge relief to finally have the homework out of the way. I should have done it as it was assigned, but unfortunately I ended up being extremely stressed out for the longest time, and I found that I couldn't think correctly in order to do my homework on time. It is all complete now though!

This picture here is of the "Green" building at Vermont Tech. This is where the majority of my classes usually take places, and this is also the building where the Electronics Labs are. This building is HUGE, and it also has a pretty cool walkway (currently buried) heading up to the main entrance. :-D

No comments: