Monday, February 23, 2009

A Very Lucky First Day Back From Vacation!

"Outside of the Admissions Building"

Today has been going great, and for the first class day after a vacation I couldn't ask for anything better. I ended up getting lucky because, not one, but two of my classes were canceled today! Both English and Math were canceled, so I only had Fundamentals of Circuits II and a C Programming Lab. My 2-hour English lab for tomorrow was also canceled which means that I only have 2 hours of classes tomorrow! This also means that my busiest day this week will be Friday which is only 4 hours of class time. :-D

I still have a fair amount of circuits work to catch up on, so I am going to be using the time that I would normally be in classes to get caught up. I have an optional quiz in circuits on Wednesday, but the deal is that if we take this quiz and do better than ANY other quiz we have taken previously then it will replace that lower quiz grade! It is a no-brainer for me to take the quiz because there was one quiz that I took that I didn't do too well on. I am sure that I can do well on this quiz though.

In other news, I made a dvd with some recordings of Roderick Russell's latest show at Vermont Tech and a video of me playing "Hells Bells" by AC/DC, and they are going to be broadcast on the school's TV station! Pretty cool eh?

That is all I have for now. I might go down to The Rat later. The Rat is actually now, officially, known as the "Tortilla Express," but since I think that is one of the dumbest, most uninteresting, names ever I refuse to call it by its new name! Sure, some people wouldn't want to eat at a place that is called "The Rat," but they also don't have any Mexican food except for nachos really... :-D

No comments: