Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Lazy Day at Home


It feels weird to be suddenly taken away from the busy life. It is nice having nothing to do sometimes, but I also can't help but feel like I could be a bit more productive. I have gone through my first year of college, and it was a busy year. Now that I am home it feels like I have nothing to do. I plan on updating my resume later today, and then possibly applying to Best Buy over the internet.

Because of a couple of surgeries I had a while back I wasn't able to get my license when I should have. I have been going far too long without having a license, so I am relieved to FINALLY have a driving test scheduled for May 26th. I should be able to pass it without a problem because I think that I am actually a pretty good driver. Not having my license already is what is holding me back right now. It really sucks because I wanted to get out and start working immediately, but I don't have the transportation yet. I already have my own vehicle though. It is a silver 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe. When I apply to different places over the next week or so I need to make sure that I let them know that I won't have proper transportation until May 26th. It is good to be honest on applications, and this would avoid having them set up an interview time that wouldn't work for me.

Well that is all I got for now. I am going to try to keep this blog going throughout the summer months to make sure that it stays strong. :D

No comments: