Friday, May 1, 2009

LAST WEEK OF CLASSES IS OVER! :-D

Cool Wall Design Displaying a Computer Chip (Morrill Building)

Wow! It is hard to believe, but my last week of classes for my first year of college has come to an end! I have a final exam for Fundamentals of Circuits II on Monday, a final for C-Programming on Tuesday, and a final exam for Intro. to Technical Math II on Wednesday.

Over the next few days I will be focusing on packing and studying. I know that on
Tuesday night there is supposed to be an end-of-the-year fireworks display. I am hoping that my camera is able to take decent photos of the fireworks. I know that my old one simply couldn't do it.

I am sure that I will do well on my C-Programming and Fundamentals of Circuits II exams. I am confident with my math skills, but I know that my math exam is going to require the most preparation. It basically covers all of the math topics for the whole school year, so it is tough to know just how much of what is going to be on the final. I plan on spending a good portion of my time on Sunday to review all of my notes, and then of course do the same thing on Tuesday night.

Also on Tuesday night is a math review session that covers many different subjects in math. I plan on going to this because I have an 80 in my math class, and I want to see if I can make it go up even more by doing the absolute best I can on this final exam.

Well, that is all I have for now. This is the first weekend that I have stayed on campus instead of going home for the weekend, so maybe tomorrow I will get some more pictures for a couple of posts next week.


No comments: