Monday, November 10, 2008

Start of Week 11

It is now the start of week 11. It is hard to believe that there are only a few more weeks left until this semester ends. I have a week-long Thanksgiving break coming up soon. I am really looking forward to having some time off, and I am hoping that it doesn't cause me to forget anything from the week before. Sometimes it requires some extra studying to freshen up on topics that I have started to forget. It is a good practice to re-study old material because it will make new concepts easier to learn.

Over the weekend I went with my parents to visit my Aunt Helen and Uncle Jim. My cousin Daniel came back from Alaska so a great portion of my mom's side of the family was there. My parents decided to take everyone out to a fancy restaurant called "The Cow Palace." This was the second time that I had been to this restaurant, and the last time we had over 20 people. This time we had about 15 people and my parents tipped the waitress $100. Needless to say she was pretty excited about that.

Academically I don't have anything new going on. I know that I will definitely be working on my robot car on Wednesday. As usual, I am looking forward to Wednesday. Hopefully I will have some more stuff to post on the blog this week. With me working on my robot car on Wednesday I can guarantee that I will post on that day. :-)

2 comments:

Mrs. Ladd said...

Sean,

It sounds as though you are really enjoying your time at VTC. I know that Jessey checks out your blog every once in a while as well.

Where is the Cow Palace? What makes it so cool? Black and white cow motif?

I'm in and out of school for personal reasons.

Enjoy your week off next week!

Mrs. Ladd

Central Vermont Photography said...

Hello Mrs. Ladd!

Thanks for the comment! I have sent you an e-mail to your yahoo account!

:-D

- Sean