Thursday, November 20, 2008

Robot Car 99% Complete!

I confirmed with my professor yesterday that the electronics labs are open to people just coming in and coming out anytime they want. This was great news because now I know that I can have an electronics lab whenever time allows. I decided to take advantage of this new found knowledge and I spent about 3 hours in one of the lab rooms working on my robot car. The time flew right by because I enjoy working on it. I would have stayed to finish the car, but I had to head off to the dining hall before it closed for the night.

Anyway, I only have 2 more sets of wires to complete. Each wire has 4 connections on either end meaning that I have 16 more connections to make. I plan on finishing the robot car tomorrow during my free time, so I can show everyone over Thanksgiving break.

I will try to post any changes I make before leaving for vacation...

No comments: