Monday, November 3, 2008

Expository Writing - Exam Graded

It is the start of week 10, and winter is on the way. It is going to suck having to walk to my classes in blizzards etc, but I do think that it will be much better than waiting for a school bus only to have it not show up after 20 minutes of waiting. I got my Expository Writing exam back today, and I also got my Fundamentals of Circuits I quiz back today from last week. My Expository Writing exam consisted of two 1-hour parts spread out over two days. This is the only exam that we have had for this class. I almost want to say that it is the only one that we will be having this year. It is week 10 and there are only 4 more to go after this (not including Thanksgiving break). After Thanksgiving break I will only have 2 weeks until the end of the semester. I think that next semester I will have a class in C programming.

Anyway, on to the results of my tests. On my Fundamentals of Circuits quiz I received an 11 out of 10! This is technically 110%. I answered a bonus question on the quiz correctly, and my quiz was perfect. :-) For my Expository Writing 2-hour exam (longest exam yet) I receive a 98! Yup. I am still rolling out the good grades... with the exception of Intro. to Technical Math... I will pass the class, but I would like to improve my grade as much as I can to be 100% sure. I shouldn't allow a poor grade in a math class ruin what would be an awesome GPA with the rest of my classes... :-)

No comments: