Friday, October 10, 2008

I Continue to Get Awesome Grades...


I just go my 3rd essay back from by Expository Writing professor. My last essay was the best one out of a class of about 20 students. I received a 94 (i think...) on my last essay. With this essay, I was able to do a little bit better (you can't do too much better than a 94...). My grade for this essay turned out to be a 95. They were handed back at the very last minute of class, so I am not sure how my grade compares to everyone elses.
I turned in a lengthy writing assignment today. I am not sure if it is considered to be one of the five essays that we are required to write for this semester. It had all of the requirements that an essay has, but it said 'Writing Assignment 3" on the top of the assignment paper.
I have a weeklong vacation that starts today. After today, I am officially halfway through my first semester. I am getting awesome grades in 3 of my 4 classes. My math grade is a 70 something, but I hope to change that with the second math exam that I have today.
The blog will likely not be update while I am on break, unless I come up with something interesting to post about. I need to jump into preparing for my math exam. I want to do an awesome job on this one also... :-)

No comments: