Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fundamentals of Circuit - Exam 1 (UPDATE)


UPDATE:

I got a 96 on my exam! I did better than anyone else in my class, and exams count for about 30% of my grade at the end of the semester! :-)

I am really happy about the grade that I got. It was really cool in class today because everyone knew that I had the best grade. This goes nicely with me getting the best grade on my Narration Essay in Expository Writing! :-)

I have my "Robot Lab" in about 45 minutes. For those who don't remember, it is for my Fundamentals of Circuits class. I just about have the charger board complete. I will hopefully be able to take pictures of my progress if my camera doesn't die before hand. :-)

ORIGINAL POST:

I don't know my grade yet, but I did an awesome job on my Fundamentals of Circuits exam. :-)

After the exam, we were able to see which ones we got wrong and right. Partially credit was also given for any work that was shown. I showed all of my work and I only got one final answer wrong. I answered one of the 3 extra credit questions right. One bonus question I got wrong because I didn't know that the only animal that has every bucked my professor off was an elephant. :-)

I hope that I do just as good or ace the exam that I have tomorrow in Digital Circuits. That exam is going to be based on Binary Algebra (1's and 0's) It might end up being confusing, but my Digital Circuits class is probably my easiest class. Expanding on that, my Fundamentals of Circuits class is the most fun, my Expository Writing class is also pretty easy, and my Technical Math class is my 'serious' class because it is the core of my major. I cannot move onto more complicated courses until I have successfully completed the previous math course.

In case anyone is wondering, I haven't posted my own pictures because my camera's batteries are just about dead and I would like to save the life that it has left for my robot car. I am really looking forward to getting back to building that tomorrow.

Well, that is all for now. :-)

(P.S - This is a picture of my dorm building.)

No comments: