Thursday, February 24, 2011

SAN FRANCISCO IN SIX DAYS!!!! :D


It is incredibly hard to believe, but six days from now I will be getting on plane (for the first time in my life), AND I will be heading out to San Francisco!! I am incredibly excited for this trip, and I know that it is going to be an amazing time. I never once thought that I would ever be able to go to GDC because it is restricted to college students, game developers, and the press. Most people do not know what the Game Developer's Conference is, so then I have to explain to them that it is one of the two largest gaming events that take place in the world on a yearly basis.

HUGE gaming corporations go to these conferences. ALL of the major businesses show up annually. Companies like Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, IBM, Google, Insomniac Games, Ubisoft, EA, and most of the gaming companies that you can probably think about... including a Minecraft booth this year!! :D (Minecraft is an incredibly addicting computer game... in case you don't already know... in which case you need to find out what I am talking about lol)

Well, I gotta turn in for the night! My RA duty for the night is now over since it is well past 12:00 am, so I should probably pass out soon. I have no problem with just letting these days go by because...


SAN FRANCISCO IN SIX DAYS!!!! SAN FRANCISCO!!!! OMFG!!! WOO HOOOOO!!!! GAME DEVELOPER'S CONFERENCE!!!!!!!! HELLLZZZZ YEAH!!!! :D

^ excited. :D

No comments: