Thursday, September 10, 2009

Saw Kid Rock in Concert! :D

A Picture I Took of Kid Rock

My 3rd week is coming to an end. It has been a pretty good week though. Last weekend my family and I got to see Kid Rock live in concert at the Champlain Valley Fairgrounds in Essex, VT. It was an AMAZING concert because we were able to stand right up by the stage. There were so many fireworks that went off on stage, huge flames shooting up during brain-melting guitar solos, and so many flashing lights. It was a BADASS concert, and I was happy to get as many close-up shots as I did. They would have been better in quality, but the super-fast changes in lighting affected my camera's ability to adjust to what was going on. It was awesome when he told all the "ladies in the audience" to yell "KID! KID!" whenever he rose his left arm, and he told all the "dogs in the audience" to yell "ROCK! ROCK!" whenever he rose his right arm. This worked perfectly because he was able to get a loud chant of "KID! KID! ROCK! ROCK!" It was pretty cool. :D

Last night I, along with 10 other people, went to see the movie "9" on 09/09/09 at the Palace 9 theater at 9pm! It was a pretty good movie. It is an animated movie about the apocalypse, and life after human life on Earth. Tonight some friends and I are supposed to be going bowling like we did last Thursday. Thursday is also the night that I walk up to the Morey Hall and play guitar in the basement of the building with some kickass musicians. This year has started off quite strong, and I am loving it! :D

I guess that is all I got to write now. I will try to post at least twice next week. :P

P.S: I am getting paid to be a photographer! I will post more details as they come up. :D

No comments: