Friday, September 4, 2009

Bowling Last Night - End of Week 2


Last night I went to the Music Club for the first time this year. I played guitar with a small group of great musicians from about 6pm to 8:30pm. It was a lot of fun because the music was an awesome mixture of blues and classic rock, and those happen to be my two favorite genres.

Shortly after leaving the Music Club a few of my friends and I went down to the Valley Bowl, the local bowling alley, and played three fun games of bowling. Vermont Tech. students are given a discount when they go there, so it was only $4 to play three games of bowling. It was a whole load of fun, and I am under the impression that my friends and I want to make it a weekly thing. I actually consumed about 2 litres of Pepsi within this short period of time, so I was quite hyper for the whole night. I ended up making several gutter shots, but out of everyone I was also the one who shot the most strikes. The first game I came in third out of five people, and the second game I came in second. The third game we ended up quitting towards the end because it was already after 11pm at that time. Overall it was a fun night, and it keeps what has been a great school year going strong.

So, it is the end of week two now! That means that I have thirteen more weeks left of this semester, and that tells me that I might need to increase the storage space within my skull... My brain might be expanding in size, yet limited by the space available... clearly I am joking, but it sure as hell feels that way sometimes! :D

2 comments:

he and she reviews said...

oh to be a real college student again... (not the fake one i am, doing it part time while working).

to be honest this is a good time in your life so enjoy while you can, but i can clearly see that you are. ;-) have a great semester!

Central Vermont Photography said...

Wow! It is pretty cool to get a comment from someone out in Cali! :D

Thank you for checking out my blog! I try to update it at least a couple of times per week, but sometimes my schedule gets a bit crazy.

I will be sure to have a great semester, but you be sure to have a great one also! :D