Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back @ Vermont Tech! :D

Old Dorm 201

I am back at Vermont Tech. for my sophomore year! I am starting my second year of college, and I am enjoying my new dorm room. I am in Old Dorm 201 this year. In Old Dorm you can actually move your furniture around, and the rooms are a little bit bigger. It is nice to have more freedom in the dorm room, but it is even nicer to be closer to the buildings where I will be taking most of my classes. It will be a further walk to the dining hall now, and the snack bar, but overall Old Dorm is more convenient. I also have the majority of my college friends living in the same building, so that makes it easier for us to all hang out. :D

I am looking forward to my first classes tomorrow. I have a pretty easy first day. I have Intro. to Newton Mechanics at 9am, and then C Programming at 10am. I then get a couple hours off before heading to Technical Math at 1pm. I know that the work this semester is going to be harder than last year's work, but it should also get to be more and more interesting as I progress through the years.

I am not sure of what I want to do right now on campus... should I go find some of my friends who have already moved in? should I check out the dining hall and see who is there? or should I relax and enjoy the comfort of my dorm room? :D

No comments: