Thursday, August 6, 2009

18 Days Left of Vacation...

HELLO! I know that I failed to update my blog as much as I said I would over the summer, but I got kinda carried away with other things that were going on, so I never really got around to it. Oops!

Anyway, my summer has been going great! Last weekend I had a college party at my house and it turned out to be very succesful! I invited all of my college friends, more than half of them made it, but for living so far away it was a great turnout! I REALLY can't wait to go back to school! I have 18 days left of a 4 month summer vacation... :D

For my first semester of my second year of college I will be taking Intro. to Newton Mechanics, C Programming, Presentation Graphics, Technical Math, and Intro. to Rock & Roll. :D

I am actually, really, honestly, going to get back into updating the blog frequently now that the school year is coming up!

No comments: