Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jamming in Old Dorm

"Keenan Hall & Morey Hall"

I have been playing guitar for over 8 years now, so it is something that I not only enjoy doing, but have developed into a lifestyle. I am obsessed with playing, and I really enjoy playing with other people. I went down to Old Dorm around 8 o'clock today to play with one of my college friends, and play a requested song for another one.

My classes have been going pretty well. My last math exam (#2) was given back to me and I managed to score a 79% on it, so I am quite happy with what I got. I have a very scary math quiz tomorrow that is based on fundamental trigonometric identities and graphing trigonometric functions. I really hope that I am able to keep up my average and surprise myself by performing well on what must be the scariest quiz of the year. I know that I am not alone though. I know that the majority, if not all, of the students in the class are lacking confidence.

I will try to post at least once or twice more this week. If you look in the picture I took you can see that the snow is quickly starting to melt. When all the snow has disappeared I will have plenty of pictures to take which means that I will have plenty of blog posts to make. :-D

No comments: