Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Week 7 - Vacation Next Week!


I am relieved to know that all of next week I have vacation time. Wednesday is just about over, and tomorrow and Friday are going to be easy days. I had two exams earlier today. My first exam was for Newton Mechanics (Physics), and my second one was for C-Programming. I pretty much beat the crap out of both of my exams to the point that they were begging for mercy. I should be getting the results from my last math exam tomorrow. I am hoping that I didn't do too bad on it, but if I did then it simply means that I will have to up my game.

I meant to post something earlier in the week, but I have been extremely busy this week. I ended up moving out of Old Dorm 201, and now I am rooming with a friend of mine in the same building, but on the opposite end. In my old room I was lucky if I got even the tiniest bit of WiFi, but in this new room I get the best signal I can possibly get. It is a 1 gb/s wireless-n connection.

I just barely got out of History of Rock & Roll. I was actually bored out of my mind because we started to explore Doo-Wop music tonight. I am not really into that kind of music, so it made the class drag on more than usual.

All in all I am having a great week. It was stressful for a couple of days, but the rest of this week will be extremely easy, and then I have a well-needed whole week off to be lazy for a while. I am thinking that I might visit my high-school at some point and hang out with my old band teacher. I also think it is cool to talk to my old teachers and let them know what I am doing in college. A lot of people who are actually local to Vermont Tech end up passing it off because they assume that a school so close to home can't be worth going to, but in reality this school provides a very competitive education... trust me... they work the hell out of their students! It is totally worth it, so it is good to show my old teachers just how quickly I am learning the vast amounts of information that the college throws at me. :D

That is all I got for now. I may or may not be posting over vacation. It depends on how lazy I am feeling... :P

No comments: