Monday, April 13, 2009

Start of Week 27 - A Busy Busy Week

This week is a super busy week. I have an 8-10 page research paper due on Wednesday on space exploration and the importance of spreading life. I know that the next few weeks are going to be insane since those few weeks are all I have left before summer vacation. I have a 1-hour exam coming up in both Intro. to Technical Math II, and one Fundamentals of Circuits II before actually taking the final exam for all of my classes. Right now it looks like my final day of my first year of college will be on Wednesday, May 6th. This means that my vacation starts two days earlier because my last exam is on that Wednesday. :-)

It has been an extremely busy school year, and I love it. The time has gone by so much faster than it ever did in high school, so before I know it I will have a job in the Burlington area doing what I love to do.

Well, I have a lot of stuff that I need to be doing right now, but I might post on Thursday or Friday since I will be swamped through Wednesday due to my research paper.

Also, the picture above is one I took of the campus snack bar. I edited it with Photoshop to make it look cooler. :-)

No comments: