Monday, October 6, 2008

Start of Week 7...

It is now the start of my 7th week in the semester. After this week I will officially be through the first half of the semester and the first quarter of the school year. Midterm warnings get posted this week. You only get a warning for the classes that you are getting a D or an F. I currently don't have to worry about getting a midterm warning. I am 100% confident in 3 out of my 4 classes. My Technical Math class is the only one that I have to worry about. I would wish that my math grade would be better but I am not in danger of failing right now. I would like to be getting an 80 something but right now I have a 70 something. (lowest passing grade is a 60)

I have 3, 1-hour exams this week. I have my Fundamentals of Circuits exam tomorrow, My Digital Circuits exam on Wednesday, and my 2nd Technical Math exam on Friday. I really need to make sure that I study the hell out of Trigonometry because that is still very new to me, and it still confuses me. I will make sure that I am confident going into the exam. I am getting a decent grade in Math, so I am not going to let it slip.

I got a 3-hour lab today for my Digital Circuits class. My lab starts at 2 p.m. so I am going to take advantage of my remaining free time now... :-)

About this picture:

This is a pretty good picture of some of the buildings on the campus. I didn't take this picture though, I downloaded it.

No comments: