Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Double Double Toilet Trouble

Last night the bathroom was flooded.... and I mean flooded. There was nasty toilet water all of the places, it smelled like septic, and there was no way around it. We are not sure who did it, but the bathroom's get cleaned every morning at 10:15 a.m. so whoever did it was aware that they would be getting the whole floor in trouble. Whenever the word "FINE" is put on a sign around here, it can't be ignored.

My wing in my dorm building has already been fined over $1,200 for propping an exit door open. The exit door fines got split between all of the residents in my wing meaning that everyone pays only $13, but it is still $13 that some moron decided they would take from everyone. It is probably this same moron (or morons... I wouldn't be surprised...) who flooded the bathroom on my floor. The meeting is at 9:00 p.m. tonight. Even though I am pretty sure it is about the bathroom incident, it could be about other things too. I will try to post the information on my blog once the meeting is over... depending on the outcome.

No comments: