Monday, April 6, 2009

End of Vacation - Start of Week 26!

"Pascal's Triangle - Conant Building"

It is hard to believe it, but my first year of college is almost over! While stress from any college is inevitable, I have found that my first year was actually filled with more fun from learning countless new things then it was from college stress, and this is how education should be.

It is crazy, but it is already the beginning of my 26th week. This means that I only have 4 weeks left of classes, and then a week of final exams! As much as I love being here, at Vermont Tech, I am looking forward to my summer vacation. It is just over a month longer than the summer vacation that I am used to from elementary school to high school, so it will actually be the longest summer 'vacation' I have had since before I started pre-school! :-)

I hope to get a job at Best Buy over the summer. It would be nice to work at a store in which the products I have always known a lot about. I actually applied to Best Buy last summer, and managed to get my first job interview, but I think that they didn't want to hire me because I was starting college in just a few weeks, and the application process probably would've taken longer than that. I was also nervous during my job interview, but maybe when I go in again I will do a much better job. I would really like to work there, but if I can't then I will seek employment elsewhere.

I have to run off to C Programming now.... I have an exam in that class today that I should actually do quite well on. :-D

No comments: