Friday, February 27, 2009

End of Week 21 - Home for Another Weekend

"4 of my guitars"

Yup. It is hard to believe, but my 21st week of college is now over. I have been coming home every weekend since the beginning of the school year because it is nice to have a break at the end of each week.

Time to appraise my math professor. :-D

Today I got a quiz back in my math class. It was a quiz that I had taken last week, and I actually received an 89 on it! My math professor does a phenomenal job with teaching math topics to people who haven't really had much experience with them. The 89 that I received was on a quiz based on material that I had never seen just a week before the quiz. When my math professor is explaining new things to us it seems like everything she says makes perfect sense. She carefully walks us through each step and she explains everything she does along the way. I suppose that it helps that she isn't technically a Mathematician, but instead an Electrical Engineer. Her profession is very similar to the one that I am working towards. This helps because she thinks and talks the same way that I do, so it makes her the perfect math instructor for me. I have a math exam next Thursday, but I am confident that I can do well on it. :-D

Well, that is pretty much all that is new with me right now. I plan on enjoying my weekend, and I will soon be starting my 22nd week of college! I don't think that I have to say that I am quite proud of myself. I have a long ways to go, but I am not complaining one byte.... or even a bit! :-D

No comments: