Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Concert Was Awesome!

Sorry for taking so long to post, but I have been extremely busy at school lately. I wanted to let everyone know that the Eve 6 concert was AWESOME. I got to stand directly in front of the stage the whole time, and I was only a few feet from the lead guitarist! I took a bunch of pictures of the band, and I was even able to record some video footage. The footage that I got came out really good, but the sound quality is bad because my camera's microphone couldn't handle it. The concert was a lot of fun. I am hoping that I do something like this again soon. :-D

In other news, Roderick Russell, the sword swallower/magician, will be back at the college tomorrow to do another act. This time I should be able to actually record his whole performance now that I have a camera that does video! I will hopefully post that tomorrow night...

No comments: